INVESTIGATION OF SANITARY-HYGIENIC CHARACTERISTICS OF MULTILAYER POLYMER FILMS USED FOR VACUUM PACKAGING MODIFIED BY NATIVE ANTIMICROBIAL COMPONENTS
The results of the research works related to investigation of sanitary-hygienic characteristics of multilayer polymer film materials where the inner layer contacting directly with food product is modified by native antimicrobial components.
About the AuthorsO. B. Fedotova
doctor of technical Sciences, deputy director for scientific work
115093 Moscow, Lyusinovskaya Str. of 35 buildings 7.
D. M. Myalenko
PhD in technical sciences, the manager sector of packaging
115093, Moscow, Lyusinovskaya Str. of 35 buildings 7.
1. Abdel-Bari, E.M. Handbook of Plastic Films/ edited by E.M. Abdel-Bari; transl. edited by G.I. Zaikova — SPb: Profession, 2006. — 352 pp.
2. Fedotova O.B. Packaging for milk and milk products/ O.B. Fedotova — M.: Rosselkhozakademiya Printing House, 2005. — 80 pp.
3. Ananjev, V.V. Improving the quality of combined materials quality and packaging design/ V.V.Ananjev, Yu.A. Filinskaya, I.A. Kirsh, O.A.Bannikova, A.O.Utkin// Food Industry. — 2012. — No. 1. pp. 16–18
4. Fedotova O.B. «Novel antimicrobial packings for meat industry» [Text]/O.B.Fedotova, D.M. Myalenko// Meat Technologies. 2015. No. 6 (150), pp. 29–31.
For citation: Fedotova O.B., Myalenko D.M. INVESTIGATION OF SANITARY-HYGIENIC CHARACTERISTICS OF MULTILAYER POLYMER FILMS USED FOR VACUUM PACKAGING MODIFIED BY NATIVE ANTIMICROBIAL COMPONENTS. Theory and practice of meat processing. 2016;1(2):51-55. https://doi.org/10.21323/2414-438X-2016-1-2-51-55
- There are currently no refbacks.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 License.