CHARACTERISTICS OF STRUCTURE FORMATION IN COOKED SAUSAGE PRODUCTS USING SONOCHEMICAL TECHNOLOGIES
This paper studies the features of formation of sausage product structure in the process of cooking. It is shown that the viscosity of sausage meat varies in a complex manner and has three characteristic areas. The characteristic parameters that determine the formation of the structure of sausages for each area were found. It is established that the use of the cavitation brine gives the finished product a gentle consistence, elasticity and distinct taste that makes it more preferable for the consumer.
About the AuthorsA. M. Yevtushenko
doctor of chemical Sciences, Professor of the Department «Technology of food products»
O. N. Krasulya
doctor of technical Sciences, Professor of the Department «Regulation of the food market the food industry and examination of goods
I. G. Krasheninnikova
doctor of technical Sciences, Professor of the Department «Technology of food products»
1. O. N. Krasulya, V.I. Bogush, O.A. Dolgova, T.A. Misharina. Use of sonochemistry in production of cooked sausage products. Meat Industry, 2013, 7.
2. Ronald W. Larsen Engineering with Excel. Moscow, Publishing house “Williams”, 2004.
3. A.M. Evtushenko, N.A. Drozdova, I.G. Krasheninnikova, O.N. Krasulya. Effect of sonochemical treatment of brine on properties of meat emulsions. Meat Industry, 2011, 10.
4. Tager A. A. Physical chemistry of polymers, Moscow, Nauchny Mir, 2007.
5. V.D. Kosoy, A.D. Malyshev, S.B. Yudina — Engeenering reology in sausage production. M. Kolos, 2005.
6. A.Ya. Malkin, A.I. Isaev Reology: concepts, methods, applications, S-Pb.: Professia, 2007.
7. N.M. Podgornova, S.M. Petrov, Yu.N. Sorokina, D.N. Varlamov. Thermodynamic functions of viscous flow of aqueous solutions of stevioside // Khranenie i Pererabotka Sel’khozsyriya”).
For citation: Yevtushenko A.M., Krasulya O.N., Krasheninnikova I.G. CHARACTERISTICS OF STRUCTURE FORMATION IN COOKED SAUSAGE PRODUCTS USING SONOCHEMICAL TECHNOLOGIES. Theory and practice of meat processing. 2016;1(2):10-17. https://doi.org/10.21323/2414-438X-2016-1-2-10-17
- There are currently no refbacks.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 License.