MODELING AS A METHOD FOR SCIENTIFIC COGNITION OF COMPLEX MEAT SYSTEMS
The paper examines the issues associated with the integration of knowledge in meat product technology + computers + mathematical methods. The possibilities to use a computer system and mathematical methods for an optimal solution to tasks in the field of food biotechnology and meat product technology are demonstrated.
The applied software program SSS Bio realized in the computer system was developed and described. Using the one-way analysis of variance, which is one of the system modules, a comprehensive amount of statistical data for interpretation of the results was obtained. The program modules (correlation and regression analysis) allow establishing the model structure and parameters that link quantitative resulting and factorial variables, as well as assessing a degree of their correspondence with the experimental data. This kind of statistical analysis makes it possible to solve the main task of an experiment when the observed and resulting variables are quantitative.
Based on the experimental data obtained with the use of the computer system SSS Bio, the mathematical models of moisture binding capacity (MBC), moisture holding capacity (MHC) and fat binding capacity (FBC) in sausage meat were calculated for sausages with isolated soya protein depending on the fat and protein content using the module of multiple regression of the computer system.
The obtained stochastic dependence of changes in MBC (Y) on the total protein (X1) and fat (X2) content in sausage meat shows that at the constant level of fat, an increase in total protein favors a growth in MBC of sausage meat. However, a growth in MBC per unit of protein decreases with an increase in the fat amount.
About the AuthorsMarina A. Nikitina
candidate of technical sciences, docent, leading scientific worker, the Head of the Direction of Information Technologies of the Center of Economic and Analytical Research and Information Technologies, V.M. Gorbatov Federal Research Center for Food Systems of Russian Academy of Sciences 109316, Moscow, Talalikhinastr., 26 Tel.: +7–495–676–92–14
Aleksandr N. Zakharov
candidate of technical sciences, senior scientific worker, deputy director for economic relations and marketing, V.M. Gorbatov Federal Research Center for Food Systems of Russian Academy of Sciences 109316, Moscow, Talalikhina str., 26 Tel.: +7–495–676–66–91
Victoria V. Nasonova
candidate of technical sciences, leading scientific worker, the Head of the Direction of Technology of Sausage Products, Semi-Finished Products and Packaging of the Department of Scientific Applied and Technological Developments, V.M. Gorbatov Federal Research Center for Food Systems of Russian Academy of Sciences 109316, Moscow, Talalikhinastr., 26 Tel.: +7–495–676–61–61
Andrey B. Lisitsyn
doctor of technical sciences, professor, academician of the Russian Academy of Sciences, director, V.M. Gor- batov Federal Research Center for Food Systems of Russian Academy of Sciences 109316, Moscow, Talalikhina str., 26 Tel.: +7–495–676–95–11
1. Zharinov A.I. The principles of modern meat processing technologies. Part 1. Emulsified and coarsely minced meat products/under the editorship of Voyakin M.P. — M. ITAR-TASS.— 1994.— 154 pages (PP. 71–73)
2. Glinsky B.A., Gryaznov B.S., Dynin B.S., Nikitin E.P. Modeling as a method of scientific knowledge; gnoseological analysis. — М.: MGU Publishing House.— 1965. — P. 248.
3. Aristotle. Metaphysics / translation by А.V. Kubitsky. — М.: EKSMO. — 2006. — 608 pages.
4. Dodig-Crnkovic G. Scientific Methods in Computer Science [Электронный ресурс: http://www.mrtc.mdh.se/publications/0446.pdf. Дата обращения 10.07.2017].
5. Khrushchev S.S., Abaturova A.M., Diakonova A.N., Ustinin D.M., Zlenko D.V., Fedorov V.A., Kovalenko I.B., Riznichenko G.Yu., Rubin A.B. (2013). Multi-particle Brownian Dynamics software ProKSimfor protein-protein interactions modeling. Computer Research and Modeling, 5, 47–64.
6. Matuszek J., Jasik L. Modelling and Simulation food products production. [Электронный ресурс: https://www.researchgate.net/institution/University_of_Bielsko-Biala. Дата обращения 12.08.2017].
7. Samuylenko A.Ya., Eremets V.I., Skotnikova T.A., Neminushchaya L.A., Provotorova O.V., Frolov Yu.D., Kovalski I.V., Chubarov M.V. (2016).The Perspectives of the software tools used for the statistical data processing in biotechnological researches. Herald of the Russian Agricultural science, 6, 8–11.
8. Statistical support subsystem for biological research / A.B. Lisitsyn, М.А. Nikitina, A.N. Zakharov, E.B. Sus’ // Certificate of Registration of the Computer Program No. 2016613478 of 28.03.2016. — М.: RosPatent, 2016.
9. Mitchell M.M. Strategically using General Purpose Statistics Packages: A Look at Stata, SAS and SPS. USLA ATS Statistical Consulting Group, Technical Report Series, Report #1. [Электронный ресурс: http://www.ats.ucla.edu/stat/technical-reports/number1_editedFeb_2_2007/ucla_ATSstat_trl_1.1_0207.pdf. Дата обращения 08.06.2017].
10. Sovetov B.Ya, Yakovlev S.A. Modeling of systems. — М.: Yurayt.— 2017.— 343 pages. (PP. 188–195). — ISBN: 978–5–9916–3916–3.
11. Maslak A.A., Makarova E.V., Samyilenko A.Ya., Sergienko A.I. Computer systems of biotechnological investigations. — М.: VNIITIBP. — 1993. — 432 pages. (PP. 127–129).
12. Salavatulina R.M., Lubchenko V.I. The use of plant proteins in sausage production. — М.: TSNIITEI myasomolprom of the USSR.—1982. — 27 pages.
13. Lubchenko V.I. Development of the technology of cooked sausages with the use of soya isolate. Author’s abstract of dissertation for the Scientific Degree of Candidate of Technical Sciences. — М.: VNIIMP. — 1983. — 25 pages.
For citation: Nikitina M.A., Zakharov A.N., Nasonova V.V., Lisitsyn A.B. MODELING AS A METHOD FOR SCIENTIFIC COGNITION OF COMPLEX MEAT SYSTEMS. Theory and practice of meat processing. 2017;2(3):66-78. https://doi.org/10.21323/2414-438X-2017-2-3-66-78
- There are currently no refbacks.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 License.