TO THE QUESTION ABOUT MEAT FREEZING. REVIEW
About the AuthorsAndrey B. Lisitsyn
doctor of technical sciences, professor, Аcademician of the Russian Academy of Sciences, Scientific supervisor,
109316, Moscow, Talalikhina str., 26
Irina M. Chernukha
doctor of technical sciences, professor, corresponding member to the Russian Academy of Sciences, leading research scientist of Experimental clinic — laboratory «Biologically active substances of an animal origin»,
109316, Moscow, Talalikhina str., 26
Olga I. Lunina
candidate of technical sciences, senior research scientist, Department of international scientific and technical cooperation,
109316, Moscow, Talalikhina str., 26
1. Industrial meat production in Russia. [Electronic resource: gks.ru›free_doc/doc_2016/prom16.pdf. Access date 10.04.2018]. (In Russian)
2. Dibirasulaev, M.A., Belozerov, G.A., Dibirasulaev, D.M., Orlovsky, D.E. (2016). Effect of subcryoscopic storage temperature on the quantity of frozen-out water in NOR and DFD beef. Theory and practice of meat processing, 1(2), 18–25. DOI: 10.21323/2414-438X-2016-1-2-18-25 (In Russian)
3. Lisitsyn, A.B., Lihatov, N.N., Kudryashov, L.S., Aleksakhina, V.A., Cyernukha, I.M. (2004). Theory and practice of meat processing. М: VNIIMP –378 p. ISBN: 5–901768–14–0. (In Russian)
4. Khortiev, Z.A., Khamitsaeva, A.S., Budaev, F.I. (2017). Changing the properties of meat during freezing and subsequent storage. Scientific and practical conference «Achievements of science — agriculture», 202–206. (In Russian)
5. Belozerov, G.A., Bolshakov, O.V., Dibirasulaev, M.A., Stefanovskiy, V.M. (2015). Recommendations of the International Institute of Refrigeration for the production and storage of frozen food. Part 2. Kholodilnaya Tekhnika, 2, 36–39. (In Russian)
6. Damodaran, S., Pakin, K.L., Fennema, O.R. (2008). Fennemaʼs Food Chemistry 4th ed. CRC Press Taylor&Fracis Group, Boca Raton, London, New York. –1122 p. ISBN 0849309272–1
7. Cheng, L., Sun, D.-W., Zhu, Z., Zhang, Z. (2017). Emerging techniques for assisting and accelerating food freezing processes: A review of recent research progresses. Critical Reviews in Food Science and Nutrition, 57(4), 769–781. DOI: 10.1080/10408398.2015.1004569
8. Chelombitko, M.A., Pribytok, Yu.N. (2018). Innovative technology of freezing food. X International scientific and practical conference. Minsk: BGATU, 310–314. (In Russian)
9. James, S.J., C. James, C. (2012). Innovative freezing technologies for foods. [Electronic resource: https://www.newfoodmagazine.com/article/8682/innovative-freezing-technologies-forfoods/ Access date 25.04.2018].
10. James, S.J., C. James, C. (2014). Chilling and Freezing of Foods. Book Chapter in Food Processing: Principles and Applications. Second Edition. p.79–105. DOI: 10.1002/9781118846315.ch5
11. Grishina, I.V., Ishevskiy, A.L., Rodionova, A.L., Shulga, A.S. (2009). Cryogenic freezing of food. Meat branch, 4, 30–32. (In Russian)
12. Ko, K.B. (2013). Effect of magnetic field freezing on porcine Longissimus dorsi muscle quality traits. Proceedings of the 59th International Congress of Meat Science and Technology, Turkey, S7A–4.
13. Delgado, A., Sun, D.W. (2012) Ultrasound-accelerated freezing. Chpt 28, pp645–666. In: Handbook of Frozen Food Processing and Packaging, 2nd Ed, edited by Sun, D.W. CRC Press, Taylor & Francis Group.–737 p. ISBN: 1–57444–607-X.
14. Hong, G.-P., Chun, J.-Y., Jo, Y.-J., Choi, M.-J. (2014). Effects of water or brine immersion thawing combined with ultrasound on quality attributes of frozen pork loin. Korean Journal for Food Science of Animal Resources 34(1), 115–121. DOI: 10.5851/kosfa.2014.34.1.115
15. Xanthakis, E., Le-Bail, A., Ramaswamy, H. (2014). Development of an innovative microwave assisted food freezing process. Innovative Food Science and Emerging Technologies, 26, 176– 181. DOI: 10.1016/j.ifset.2014.04.003
16. Yeh, Ch.-M., Kao, B.-Y., Peng, H.-J. (2009). Production of a recombinant type 1 antifreeze protein analogue by L.lactisand its applications on frozen meat and frozen dough. Journal of Agricultural and Food Chemistry, 57(14):6216–6223. DOI: 10.1021/jf900924f
17. Semenova, A.A., Veretov, L.A., Kholodov, F.V. (2009). The effect of food cryoprotectants on meat raw materials. Meat branch, 8, 46–49. (In Russian)
18. Sidorenko, Yu.I., Gur’eva, K.B., Ivanova, E.V. (2013). The dynamics of the quality of deep-frozen pork during long-term storage. Meat branch, №3(123), 46–50. (In Russian)
19. Kuznetsova, N.M., Birzolova, A.Yu. (2017). Methods for processing fresh meat. Bulletin of St. Petersburg state agrarian university, 3(48), 94–98. (In Russian)
20. Collegiate Dictionary. Meat industry.(2015) Ed. A.B. Lisitsyn. Moscow: VNIIMP. — 246 p. ISBN 978–5–901768–26–6. (In Russian)
21. Zharinov, A.I., Kudryashov, L.S. (2013). What you should know about fresh meat. Meat industry, 3, 4047. (In Russian)
22. Dibirasulaev, M.A., Belozerov, G.A., Arkhipov, L.O. (2017). Development of a spectrophotometric method for the accelerated identification of frozen blocks produced from fresh or chilled meat to justify the choice of technological modes for their defrostation. Vsyo o myase, 5, 48–52. (In Russian)
23. Lisitsyn, A.B., Semenova, A.A., Kapovsky, B.R., Kuznetsova, T.G., Zakharov, A.N. (2017). An innovative method of fine comminution of meat raw material. An alternative to a longstanding tradition. Fleischwirtschaft, 2, 60–65.
24. Belozerov, G.A., Bolshakov, O.V., Dibirasulaev, M.A., Stefanovskiy, V.M. (2015). Recommendations of the International Institute of Refrigeration for the production and storage of frozen food. Part 5. Kholodilnaya Tekhnika, 5, 44–46. (In Russian)
25. Lisitsyn, A.B., Lihatov, N.N., Kudryashov, L.S., Aleksakhina, V.A., Cyernukha, I.M. (2004). Theory and practice of meat processing. Second Edition. М: Editorial service –305 p. ISBN: 978-5–9901348–2–9. (In Russian)
26. Koreshkov, V.N., Lapshin, V.A., Khokhlova, L.M., Popov, S.A., Koreshkov, S.V. (2009). Investigation and development of measures on reduction of mass losses in meat and meat products during cold treatment and storage. Vsyo o myase, 1, 9–14. (In Russian)
27. Belozerov, G.A., Bolshakov, O.V., Dibirasulaev, M.A., Stefanovskiy, V.M. (2015). Recommendations of the International Institute of Refrigeration for the production and storage of frozen food. Part 3. Kholodilnaya Tekhnika, 3, 43–44. (In Russian)
28. Dibirasulaev M.A., Belozerov G.A., Arkhipov L.O., Aligadzhiev A.A., Dibirasulaeva P.M., Zaznobina L.E., Zangurin A.S. Method of defrosting meat. RU Patent RF, no 2529915, 2014. (in Russian)
29. Archer, D.L. (2004). Freezing: an underutilized food safety technology? International Journal of Food Microbiology, 90(2), с. 127–138. DOI: 10.1016/S0168-1605(03)00215-0
30. Salata, V. (2018). Characteristics of the composition of the psychrotrophic microflora of frozen beef in the process of storage. Scientific Messenger of Lviv National University of Veterinary Medicine and Biotechnologies, 20(83), 308–313 DOI: 10.15421/nvlvet8362.
31. Shaltout, F.A., El-Toukhy, E.I., Abd El-Hai, M.M. (2019) Molecular Diagnosis of Salmonellae in Frozen Meat and Some Meat Products. Nutrition Food Technol Open Access, 5(1). DOI: 10.16966/2470-6086.155
32. Paulsen, P., Kanzler, P., Hilbert, F., Mayrhofer, S., Baumgartner, S., Smulders, F.J.M. (2005). Comparison of three methods for detecting Campylobacter spp. in chilled or frozen meat. International Journal of Food Microbiology, 103(2), 229–233. DOI: 10.1016/j.ijfoodmicro.2004.12.022
33. Abbas, B.A., Alghanim, A.M. (2016). Detection of virulence genes in Escherichia coli isolated from frozen meat in Basrah market. Basrah Journal of Veterinary Research, 15(3),134–138.
34. Yaremchuk, N.V. (2009). Fresh products. Opportunities and prospects. Meat branch, 4, 22–25. (In Russian)
For citation: Lisitsyn A.B., Chernukha I.M., Lunina O.I. TO THE QUESTION ABOUT MEAT FREEZING. REVIEW. Theory and practice of meat processing. 2019;4(2):27-31. https://doi.org/10.21323/2414-438X-2019-4-2-27-31
- There are currently no refbacks.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 License.