MULTI–CRITERIA OPTIMIZATION OF A PRODUCT RECIPE COMPOSITION
The scientific direction of multicomponent food modeling with a certain set of indicators for nutritional and energy values is still topical in the whole world. At present, the mathematical foundations of solving tasks by a single criterion (single-criterion optimization) are well studied. However, multi-criteria tasks, in which a system is to be optimized by several criteria simultaneously, exist in various fields of engineer solutions, research and management activities. The aim of the work is to theoretically substantiate the methodology of the multi-criteria model of food recipe optimization in different settings for different criteria of nutritional, biological and energy values, as well as amino acid, fatty acid, vitamin and mineral adequacy. It is proposed to use an effective method of multi-criteria optimization — the Pareto method. Since the Pareto-optimal solution can be not the only one, the definition of the Pareto-optimal set of solutions is given as a set of non-dominated alternatives. The authors propose not to select non-dominative options of food products, but slightly extend a subset by choosing a nucleus in the initial set, in which all alternatives are incomparable to each other and any option that is not included in the nucleus is dominated by at least one alternative of the nucleus. The following reduction of the options can be achieved by imposing other tighter constraints, for example, by increasing the threshold value for the index of agreement C and decreasing the threshold value for the index of disagreement. The use of the IT-technologies realized by the methods of multi-criteria structure optimization and mathematical programming allows correcting and optimizing food recipes by different criteria of the non-linear character, structuring the obtained set of alternatives and detecting the optimal food recipe option with the targeted quality, composition and properties or a diet for a particular population category with consideration for the therapeutic and prophylactic direction.
About the AuthorsMarina A. Nikitina
candidate of technical sciences, docent, leading scientific worker, the Head of the Direction of Information Technologies of the Center of Economic and Analytical Research and Information Technologies
109316, Moscow, Talalikhina str., 26
Irina M. Chernukha
doctor of technical sciences, professor, corresponding member to the Russian Academy of Sciences, leading research scientist, Experimental clinic-laboratory «Biologically active substances of an animal origin»
109316, Moscow, Talalikhina str., 26
1. The basics of the state policy of the Russian Federation in the field of the healthy nutrition of the population for the period up to 2020: Decree of the Government of the Russian Federation no. 1873-р of October 25, 2010. [Electronic resource: http://docs.cntd.ru/document/902242308 Access date 22.06.2018]. (in Russian)
2. Lipatov, N.N., Rogov I.A. (1987). Methodology of food design with the required complex of food value indicators. Izvestia vuzov. Pishevaya tekhnologia,2, 9–15. (in Russian)
3. Lipatov, N.N. (1990). Principles and methods for recipe design of products that balance diets. Izvestia vuzov. Pishevaya tekhnologia, 6, 5–10. (in Russian)
4. Lisin, P.A. (2007). Computer technologies in the recipe calculations for dairy products. M: DeLi print. — 102 p. (in Russian)
5. Satina, O.V., Yudina, S.B. (2010) Information technologies for designing products of gerontological nutrition. Meat Industry, 6, 56–58. (in Russian)
6. Muratova, E.I., Tolstyh, S.G., Dvoretskyi, S.I., Zuyzina, O.V., Leonov, D.V. (2011) Automated design of complex multi-component food products: textbook. Tambov: TSTU. — 80 p. (in Russian)
7. Borisenko, A.A. (2006). Algorithm of modeling multi-component mixtures with the use of the recursive cycle and relation data-base. Information technologies, 7, 69–71. (in Russian)
8. Bessonova, L.P. (2009). Scientific basis and practical significance of the use of QFD method in improvement of food product quality. M: Publishing House Istoki. — 200 p. (in Russian)
9. Sanina, T.V., Serbulov, Yu.S. (2004). Differentiated approach in the complex assessment of bakery product quality. Storage and processing of farm products, 5, 47–50. (in Russian)
10. Zaporozhskaya, S.P., Kovtun, Т.V., Revenko, М.G. (2012). Prospects of scientific investigations in the field of gerontological food development. Izvestia vuzov. Pishevaya tekhnologia, 2–3(326–327), 5–9. (in Russian)
11. Reznichenko, I.Yu., Aleshina, Yu.А., Galieva, А.I., Egorova, Е.Yu. (2012). Methodology of design of confectionery products of functional purpose. Food Industry, 9, 28–30. (in Russian)
12. Kiselev, V.M., Pershina, E.G. (2009). Evolutional methodology of functional food design. Food Industry, 11, 57–59. (in Russian)
13. Borisenko, A.A. (2005). «Etalon»: Certificate of official registration of the computer program No. 2005610751. Moscow: Rospatent. (in Russian)
14. Kolesnikova, N.G., Borokikhin, A.S., Shamkova, N.T., Zaiko, G.M., Grigoriev, A.S. (2005). Electronic resource for calculation of rations for school feeding (ShkoOptiPit): Certificate of official registration of the computer program No. 2005612711. Moscow: Rospatent. (in Russian)
15. Bugaets, I.A., Moskalenko, F.V., Tamova, M.Yu., Bugaets, N.A. (2007). Development of the recipe compositions from plant raw materials (RCPRM): Certificate of official registration of the computer program No. 2007610187. Moscow: Rospatent. (in Russian)
16. Zaporozhsky, A.A., Zaporozhsky, V.A. (2005). Program for automated design, calculation and assessment of quality of multi-component recipes of food products (Generic-2.0): Certificate of official registration of the computer program No. 2005611720. Moscow: Rospatent. (in Russian)
17. Grashchenkov, D.V., Nikolaeva, L.I. (2002). The system of calculations for catering industry: Certificate of official registration of the computer program No. 2002610284. Moscow: Rospatent. (in Russian)
18. Kravchenko, E.F., Dunaev, A.V., Volkova, T.A. (2010). Products from secondary dairy raw material for melted cheese recipes. Cheesemaking and buttermaking, 2, 14–17. (in Russian)
19. Vision-Soft: Automation of nutrition [Electronic resource: http://pitaniesoft.ru/nutrition_programs/baby_food/. Access date 22.04.2018] (in Russian)
20. UMC «Work with IAS «Avers: Calculation of nutrition menu» [Electronic resource: http://www.avers-edu.ru/UMK/index0.html. Access date 22.04.2018] (in Russian)
21. ChefExpert: Right documents for foodservice industry [Electronic resource: https://www.chefexpert.ru. Access date 22.04.2018] (in Russian)
22. Trifonov, A.G. Multi-criteria optimization. [Electronic resource: http://matlab.exponenta.ru/optimiz/book_1/16.php. Date of circulation 05.18.2018]
23. Steuer, R.E. (1992). Multiple Criteria Optimization: Theory, Computation, and Application / translation from English. М: Radio and connection. — 504 p.
24. Eichfelder, G. (2008). Adaptive scalarization methods in multiobjective optimization. Springer Berlin Heidelberg. [Electronic resource: doi: 10.1007/978–3–540–79159. Date of circulation 01.08.2018]
25. Fliege, J., Drummond, L.M.G., Svaiter, B.F. (2009). Newton’s method for multiobjective optimization. Journal on Optimization, 2(20), 602–626.
26. Yu, Po-Lung (1985). Multiple‑criteria decision making: concepts, techniques and extensions. Springer US. — 402 p.
27. Poddinovsky, V.V. (1982). Pareto‑optimal solutions to multicriteria tasks. М: Nauka. — 256 p. (in Russian)
28. Pareto efficiency [Electronic resource: ru.wikipedia.org. Date of circulation 06.25.2018]
29. Titov, E.I., Rogov, I.A., Ivashkin, Yu.A., Nikitina, M.A., Glazkova, I.V., Mitaseva, L.F. (2009). Expert system for optimization of product composition and nutrition rations. М: MGUPB. — 124 p. (in Russian)
For citation: Nikitina M.A., Chernukha I.M. MULTI–CRITERIA OPTIMIZATION OF A PRODUCT RECIPE COMPOSITION. Theory and practice of meat processing. 2018;3(3):89-98. https://doi.org/10.21323/2414-438X-2018-3-3-89-98
- There are currently no refbacks.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 License.