THE REASONABILITY OF BLUEBERRY CONCENTRATED JUICE APPLICATION IN THE MANUFACTURE OF DRY-CURED PORK
The aspects of the blueberry concentrated juice application in the production of dried pork as an ingredient of the salt mixture were studied. The organoleptic evaluation of the obtained products using concentrated blueberry juice with different concentrations of solids was carried out. The chemical composition of the finished experimental products is investigated. The influence of the concentrated juice of blueberries to the number of QMAFAnM on the surface of the product (bacteriostatic effect). It is shown that dry-cured pork, injected with a salt mixture with concentrated blueberry juice, has higher taste and aromatic characteristics, improved consistency. In this work, the chemical composition of experimental samples of dry-cured pork is evaluated. It is shown that the use of concentrated blueberry juice in salting increases the moisture content and essential micronutrients. Was found that the number of mesophilic aerobic and facultative-anaerobic microorganisms depends on the amount of dry substances, in particular organic acids, in concentrated blueberry juice, namely, with an increase in the concentration of blueberry juice used in the salt mixture, the amount of QMAFAnM on the surface of the product decreases. Concentrated blueberry juice acts as an inhibitor of growth of pathogenic microflora. On the basis of the conducted researches the optimum content of dry substances for application of the concentrated juice from blueberries at a salting of dry pork is established.
About the AuthorsOksana A. Kovaleva
doctor of biological sciences, Director of the Innovation scientific-research test center
302019 Orel, Generala Rodina str., 69
Katherine M. Zdrabova
candidate of technical sciences, research scientist of the Innovation scientific-research test center
302019, Orel, Generala Rodina str., 69
1. State program for the development of agriculture and regulation of markets for agricultural products, raw materials and food for 2013–2020 [Electronic resource: http://agroportal2.garant.ru:81/SESSION/PILOT/main.htm. Access date 14.06.2018] (In Russian)
2. Chernukha, I. M., Fedulova, L.V., Kotenkova, E.A. (2013). The study of risk factor and consequences of alimentary atherosclerosis in Wistar rat. Maso. Reznicke noviny, 6, 28–30.
3. Giro, T.M., Andreeva, S.V. (2007). Functional meat products added with powdered pumpkin. Meat industry,10, 43–44. (In Russian)
4. Antipova, L.V., Zubairova, L.A., Gizatov, A.Ya., Daniliv, М.М. (2005). Functional food products based on biomodified raw materials. News of higher educational institutions. Food technology, 4, 31–34. (In Russian)
5. Semenova, A.A., Kuznjecova, T.G., Nasonova, V.V. (2008). Possibilities to application of dihydroquercetin for stabilising quality of sausages produced from mechanically deboned poultry meat. Tehnologija mesa,3–4,113–116.
6. Arihara, K. (2004). Functional foods. In W. K. Jensen, C. Devine, & M. Dikeman (Eds.), Encyclopedia of meat sciences (pp. 492–499). Oxford: Elsevier.
7. Gizatov, A.Ya., Gizatova, N.V. (2014). Prospects for using vegetable pectin to create a healthy diet. Materials of the International scientific-practical conference of faculty and post-graduate students. Belgorod, Belgorod University of Cooperation, Economics and Law,302–305. (In Russian)
8. State Register of Medicines. Official publication as of April 1, 2009: in 2 volumes. М: Medical advice, 2009. — 1359 р. (In Russian)
9. Kurkin, V.A., Rayzanova, T.K., Petrushina, I.K. (2014). Blueberry ordinary: modern approaches to the standardization of raw materials and the creation of medicines. Samara: Ofort. — 126 p. ISBN978–5–473–00973–6 (In Russian)
10. Lebert, I., Leroy, S., Giammarinaro, P., Lebert, A., Chacornac, J.P., Bover-Cid, S., Vidal-carou, M.C., Talon, R. (2007). Diversity of microorganisms in the environment and dry fermented sausages of small traditional French processing units. Meat Science, 76(1), 112–122.
11. Dymar, O.V., Gordynets, S.A., Kaltovich, I.V. (2015). New types of functional meat products of immunomodulatory direction. International scientific and practical conference dedicated to the memory of Vasily Matveyevich Gorbatov. М: VNIIMP, 166–170. (In Russian)
12. Zhang, W., Xiao, S., Samaraweera, H., Lee, E.J., Ahn, D.U. (2010). Improving functional value of meat products. Meat Science, 86(1), 15–31.
13. Perez-Alvarez, J. A. (2008). Overview of meat products as functional foods. Technological strategies for functional meat products development, 1–17.
14. Formation of taste and aroma of smoke products under the influence of bacterial preparations [Electronic resource: http://webpticeprom.ru/ru/articles-processing-production.html. Access date 20.06.2018] (In Russian)
15. Shalimova, О.А., Kireeva, О.S., Stromskaya, I.Ya., Emel’yanov, А.А. (2010). Food films from concentrated berry juices for cooked sausages. Meat industry,3, 56–58. (In Russian)
For citation: Kovaleva O.A., Zdrabova K.M. THE REASONABILITY OF BLUEBERRY CONCENTRATED JUICE APPLICATION IN THE MANUFACTURE OF DRY-CURED PORK. Theory and practice of meat processing. 2018;3(3):4-11. https://doi.org/10.21323/2414-438X-2018-3-3-4-11
- There are currently no refbacks.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 License.