THE SCIENTIFIC APPROACH OF DETERMINATION POULTRY GRADE AND POULTRY PRODUCTS
About the AuthorsV. N. Makhonina
Valentina N. Makhonina — candidat of technical sciences, leading research scientist.
141552, Rzhavki, Moscow region, tel: +7–495–944–52–20
V. P. Agafonychev
Valerij P. Agafonychev — doctor of technical sciences, chief research scientist.141552, Rzhavki, Moscow region, tel: +7–495–944–63–13
1. United Nations Economic Commission for Europe. UNECE Standart «Chicken meat. Carcasses and parts». 2012 Edition/ United Nations// New York and Geneva. — 2013.
2. United Nations Economic Commission for Europe. UNECE Standart «Turkey meat. Carcasses and parts». 2012 Edition/ United Nations// New York and Geneva. — 2013.
3. United Nations Economic Commission for Europe. UNECE Standart «Duck meat. Carcasses and parts». /United Nations// New York, Geneva. — 2010.
4. Makhonina, V.N. (2009). The study of objective quality indexes of the chicken meat to determine its grade. Poultry and poultry products, 3, 52–57. (in Russian).
5. Makhonina, V.N (2016). The study of morphological and chemical structure of the meat of whole ducks to determine its grade. Poultry and poultry products, 1, 61–64. (in Russian).
6. Gonotsky, V.A., Dubrovskaya, V.I., Dubrovsky, V.I. (1986). Increasing of the biological value of chopped semiproducts by improving the balance of essential aminoacids. Poultry and poultry products, 4, 62–64. (in Russian).
7. Lipatov, N.N. (1986). Some aspects of modeling the aminoacid balance of food. Food and processing industry, 4, 48–52. (in Russian).
8. Lipatov, N.N., Rogov I.A. (1987). Methodology design of food with required set of food value indicators. Izvestia vuzov. Pishevaya tekhnologia, 2, 9–15. (in Russian).
9. Brazhnikov, A.M. (1987). Theory of heat treatment of meat products. Мoscow, Agropromizdat. — 271 с. (in Russian).
10. Antipova, K.V., Glotova, I.A., Rogov, I.A. (2001). Research methods of meat and meat products Мoscow, Kolos.— 376 с. (in Russian).
11. Lisin, P.A., Moliboga, E.A., Kanushina, J.A., Smirnova, N.A. (2012). Estimation amino-acid of structure retsepturnoj of the mix foodstuv. Agrarian herald of the Urals, 3 (95), 26–28.
12. Nikitina, M.A., Sus, E.B., Zavgorodneva, D.V. (2014). Information technologies in development of multicomponent meat products taking into account biological value. Vsyo o myase, 4, 48–51. (in Russian).
13. Kutushev, R. (2003). Unique duckfarming factory Poultry farming, 8, 9–10. Poultry farming, 8, 9–10.
14. Dolmatova, I., Gadiev, R., Ganieva, I., Kononenko, R., Khafizov, R. (2005). Dynamic of the quantitative productivity characteristics of ducks. Poultry farming, 11, 22–24. (in Russian).
15. Salavatulina, R.M. (2005). Rational use of raw materials in sausage production. St. Petersburg, GIORD, 248 p. (in Russian).
16. Ustuzhanin, A.P. (2014). No need to fear soy proteins. Meat Technology, 3, 12–15. (in Russian).
17. Bagryantseva, O.V., Sheveleva, S.A., Khotimchenko, S.A., Baturin, A.K., Shatrov, G.N., Mazo, V.K. (2013). Actual questions of quality regulation and safety of meat and meat products. Opinion of hygienists. Meat ryad, 3 (53), 12–15. (in Russian).
18. Smodlev, N.A. (2000). Functional and technological properties of animal proteins. Meat industry, 1, 18–20. (in Russian).
19. Gorbatov, V.M., Abdulaev, M.A. (1980). The use of protein wheat flour in the production of sausages. Meat industry, 2, 16–18. (in Russian).
20. Abramova, L.S. (2003). Multicomponent canned products for nutrition of early age children based on fish raw materials. Мoscow, VNIRO. — 176 с. (in Russian).
21. Kudryashov, L.S., Lebedeva, L.I., Voitova, I.G. (2002). Perspectives of using of rice flour in the production of meat products. Meat industry, 8, 17–18. (in Russian).
22. Samylina, V.A. (2008). Edible soy enrichment for meat products Meat industry, 10, 60–62. (in Russian).
23. Aminoacid structure and the amount of total protein in products from soy beans. [Electronic resource: hptt://food-chem.ru/lektsii-po-khimii-belkov/86-aminokislotnij-sostav-i-kolichestvosummarnogo.html. Access date 15.04.2017]
24. Badichko, E.A. (2009). The study of conditions for obtaining the products of enzymatic modification of soy flour and their biochemical characteristic. Author’s abstract of the dissertation for the scientific degree of Candidat of Technical Science. Moscow, MGUPP. — 24 с. (in Russian).
For citation: Makhonina V.N., Agafonychev V.P. THE SCIENTIFIC APPROACH OF DETERMINATION POULTRY GRADE AND POULTRY PRODUCTS. Theory and practice of meat processing. 2017;2(4):114-128. https://doi.org/10.21323/2414-438X-2017-2-4-114-128
- There are currently no refbacks.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 License.