INTESTINAL DYSBIOSIS, HUMAN HEALTH AND FUNCTIONAL NUTRITION
The interest of scientists, physicians, pediatricians, general practitioners to the problem of intestinal dysbiosis is caused by the fact that there are very close relations between the intestinal microbiocenosis disorders and organic and functional pathology not only of the gastrointestinal tract, but also of other organs. For more than 50 years probiotics have been the leading tool for correction of intestinal microbiocenosis. However, the response of intestinal microbiota to exogenous intake of probiotics is variable, or is completely absent. The article presents the analysis of the literature data and results of our own experimental studies on human volunteers, fully confirming previous findings on laboratory animals, according to which the probiotic microorganisms are foreign and do not survive in the gastrointestinal tract of humans and animals, and their interaction with the host organism has the character of «host against probiotic». The results of the comparative study on the effectiveness of 18 modern preparations for correction of intestinal microbiocenosis at antibiotic-associated dysbiosis in experiments on animals are given. The comparative experimental research on the effectiveness of modern preparations that are frequently used in clinical practice as well as recent innovative commercial and experimental preparations (Actoflor-C. Stimbifid plus, Stimex) regarding intestinal microbiota recovery at antibioticassociated dysbiosis in conventional white mice was carried out.
About the AuthorsI. Yu. Chicherin
Igor Yu. Chicherin — candidate of medical sciences President.
Pos. Loza, 9-D, Sergiev Posadsky district, Moscow region., 141323, tel.: +7-496-547-53-00
I. P. Pogorelsky
Ivan P. Pogorelsky — doctor of medical sciences, professor, professor of the Department of Microbiology.
Moskovskaya st., 36, Kirov, 610000, tel.: +7-8332-74-24-40
I. A. Lundovskikh
Irina A. Lundovskikh — candidate of chemical sciences, docent, docentof the Department of Microbiology, Institute of Biology and Biotechnology.
Moskovskayast., 36, Kirov, 610000, tel.: +7-8332-74-24-40
I. V. Darmov
Ilya V. Darmov — doctor of medical sciences, Professor, Head of the Department of Microbiology, Institute of Biology and Biotechnology.
Moskovskayast., 36, Kirov, 610000, tel.: +7-8332-74-24-40
M. R. Shabalina
Marina R. Shabalina — candidate of pedagogical sciences,docent, docentof the Department of Fundamental and applied Mathematics, Institute of Mathematics and Information Systems.
Moskovskaya st., 36, Kirov, 610000, tel.: +7-8332-74-25-15
1. Nikolaev, Yu.A., Plakunov, V.K. (2007). Biofilm — ”cityofmicrobes” or an analogue of multicellular organisms? Microbiology, 76 (2), 149–163. (in Russian)
2. Gorbach, S.L. (1986). Function of the normal human microflora. Scandinavian Journal of Infectious Diseases, 18(Suppl.49), 17–30.
3. Tannock, G.W. (1988). The normal microflora: new concepts in health promotion. Microbiological Sciences, 5(1), 4–8.
4. Neish, A.S. (2009). Microbes in gastrointestinal health and disease. Gastroenterology, 136(1), 65–80.
5. Simonova, E.V., Ponomareva, O.A. (2008). The role of normal microflora in supporting human health. Sibirskij Medicinskij Zurnal (Irkutsk), 83(8), 20–25.(in Russian)
6. Tsimmerman, Ya.S. (2013). Eubiosis and dysbiosis of gastrointestinal tract: myths and reality.Сlinical medicine, 91(1), 4–11.
7. Minushkin, O.N., Elizavetina, G.A., Ardatskaya, M.D. (2013). Microbial dysbalance and its correction. Effective Pharmacotherapy. Gastroenterology, 4, 4–8.(in Russian)
8. Vorob’ev, А.А., Abramov, N.А., Bondarenko, V.N., Shenderov, B.А. (1997). Dysbacteriosis — the actual medical problem. Annals of the Russian academy of medical sciences, 3, 4–7.(in Russian)
9. Bondsrenko, V.N., Matsulevich, T.V. (2007). Intestinal dysbacteriosis as a clinico-laboratory syndrome: the current state of the problem. М.: Geostar — Media.—304 р. ISBN: 978–5–9704–0430–0 (in Russian)
10. Tsimmerman, Ya.S., Tsimmerman, I. Ya. (2005). Antibioticassociated diarrhea and pseudomembranous colitis are clinical manifest forms of intestinal dysbiosis. Сlinical medicine, 83(12), 12–19. (in Russian)
11. Baranovskiy, А.Yu., Kondrashina, E.А. (2000).The intestinal dysbacteriosis and dysbiosis. St. Petersburg: Piter. — 224 р. ISBN5–272–00164–8 (in Russian)
12. The Branch Standard «Patient Management Protocol. Intestinal Dysbacteriosis» (OST 91500.11.0004–2003), approved by the order of the Ministry of Health of Russian Federation No. 231 of 09.06.2003. М.: 2003.(in Russian)
13. Dunne, C., Murphy, L., Flinn, S., O, Mahony, L., O, Halloran, S., Feeney, M. et al. (1999). Demonstration of functionality in animal models of disease and in human clinical trials. Antonie van Leeuwenhoek, International Journal of General and Molecular Microbiology, 76(1–4), 279–292.
14. Chicherin, I.Yu., Darmov I.V., Pogorelsky I.P., Lundovskikh I.A., Gavrilov, K.E. (2013). Substitutive action of probiotics: myth or reality. Journal of International Medicine, 4(5), 52–58.(in Russian)
15. Resolution of the Expert Council of 07.11.2015 on the effectiveness, safety and regulatory aspects of the use of probiotics in the RF and other countries. Infectious diseases, 2015, 13(4), 53–56. (in Russian)
16. Besselink, M.G.H., van Santvoоrt, H.S., Buskens, E., Boermeester, M.A., van Goor, Y., Timmerman, H.M. et al. (2008). Probiotic prophylaxis in predicted severe acute pancreatitis: А randomizes, double-blind, placebo-controlled trail. Nederlands Tijdschrift voor Geneeskunde, 152(28), 1593–1594.
17. Chicherin, I.Yu., Pogorelsky I.P., Lundovskikh I.A., Darmov I.V., Gavrilov, K.E., Gorshkov, A.S., Manshin, A.I. (2016). Translocation of the intestinal microbiota. Journal of International Medicine, 4(29), 87–100. (in Russian)
18. Chicherin, I. Yu., Pogorelsky, I.P., Lundovskikh, I.A., Darmov, I.V., Gorshkov, A.S., Shabalina, M.R. (2016). Intestinal failure and yersinia pseudotuberculosis translocation in the development of experimental generalized infection. Experimental and clinical gastroenterology, 3(127), 96–101. (in Russian)
19. Glushanova, N.A., Shenderov, B.A. (2005). Relationships between the probiotic and host indigenous lactobacilli under the conditions of mixed cultivation in vitro. Zhurnal mikrobiologii, epidemiologii, i immunobiologii, 2, 56–61.(in Russian)
20. Glushanova, N.A. (2006). Experimental substantiation of new approaches to correction of the intestinal microbiocenosis. Dissertation for the scientific degree of doctor of technical sciences. Moscow, Research Institute of Epidemiology and Microbiology.— 260 p. (in Russian)
21. Darmov, I.V., Chicherin, I.Yu., Pogorelsky, I.P., Lundovskikh, I.A., Durnev, E.A. (2012). Survival of probiotic microorganisms in the gastrointestinal tract of experimental animals. Journal of Infectology,4 (1), 68–74.(in Russian)
22. Chicherin, I.Yu., Pogorelsky, I.P., Lundovskikh, I.A., Gavrilov, K.E., Shabalina M.R., Darmov, I.V.(2013). Autoprobiotic therapy. Journal of Infectology, 5(4), 43–54. (in Russian)
23. Darmov I.V., Chicherin I.Yu., Pogorelsky I.P., Lundovskikh I.A., Yanov S.N. The method for assessment of bifidoand lactobacteria survival in the gastrointestinal tract of experimental animals. Patent RF, no. 2528867, 2014. (in Russian)
24. Chicherin, I.Yu., Darmov, I.V., Pogorelsky, I.P., Lundovskikh, I.A. (2012). Intestinal microflora of white mice and guinea pigs in experimental antibiotic-associated dysbacteriosis and the possibility of its correction whith prebiotic Stimbifid. Journal of Infectology,4(1), 75–80.(in Russian)
25. Darmov I.V., Chicherin I.Yu., Erdyakova A.S., Lundovskikh I.A., Pogorelsky I.P. The method for modeling intestinal dysbacteriosis in laboratory animals. Patent RF, no. 2477894, 2014. (in Russian)
26. Bredikhin, V.N., Pozdnjakov, I.V., Chicherin, I.Yu., Pogorelsky, I.P., Lundovskikh, I.A., Leshchenko, A.A., Lazykin, A.G. (2013). Microecological changes in the intestine during dysbacteriosis: experimental substantiation the possibility of correction dysbiotic changes with prebiotic stimbifid. Health of the population and habitat, 12(249), 19–21. (in Russian)
27. Pogorelsky, I.P., Chicherin, I.Yu., Darmov, I.V., Lundovskikh, I.A, Gavrilov, K.E. (2012). Probiotics: the vector of development. Practical medicine, 3(58), 180–188. (in Russian)
28. Chicherin I.Yu., Pogorelsky I.P., Lundovskikh I.A., Yanov, S.N. The method for assessment of the exposure of the intestinal microflora to exogenic factors in its dysbiotic disorders. Patent RF, no.2483113, 2013. (in Russian)
29. Chicherin, I.Yu., Darmov, I.V., Pogorelsky, I.P., Lundovskih, I.A., Gavrilov, K.E. (2012). The survival of bifid bacteria and lactic bacteria in the conditions in vitro in gastric juice and duodenal contents of people. Medical Almanac, 1, 57–59. (in Russian)
30. Darmov, I.V., Chicherin, I.Yu., Pogorelsky, I.P., Lundovskih, I.A. (2011). Survival of probiotic microorganisms in in vitro conditions simulating the digestive process in humans. Experimental and clinical gastroenterology,3, 6–11. (in Russian)
31. Pogorelsky, I.P., Darmov, I.V., Chicherin, I.Yu., Erdyakova A.S., Lundovskih, I.A. (2011). Comparative assessment of survival of probiotic microorganisms from commercial preparations under the conditions in vitro. Experimental and clinical gastroenterology, 9, 96–101. (in Russian)
32. Chicherin, I.Yu., Darmov, I.V., Lundovskih, I.A., Pogorelsky, I.P., Leschenko, A.A., Kulikova L.E. (2014). Do commercial probiotics need microbial cells? Journal of International Medicine, 1(6), 12– 18. (in Russian)
33. Shenderov, B.A. (2013). Metabiotics: novel idea or natural development of probiotic conception. Microbiol Ecology in Health & Disease. [Electronic resource: http: //dx.20i.org/10.3402/mehd.v240io.20399. Access date 02.11. 2017]
34. Pogorelsky, I.P., Chicherin, I.Yu., Lundovskih, I.A. (2013). Ecological and functional marginality of probiotic microorganisms. [Electronic resource: http://gastroportal.ru/files/mikroflora.pdf. Access date 06.11.2017] (in Russian)
35. Lidbeck, A., Gustafson, I.A., Nard, C.E. (1987). Impact of Lactobacillus acidophilus supplement on the human oropharyngeal and intestinal microflora. Scandinavian Journal of Infectious Diseases, 19(5), 531–537.
36. Vorob’ev, A.A., Nesvizhskiy, Yu.V., Budanova E.V., Inozemtseva L.O. (1995). Population genetic aspects of microbiological phenotype of healthy human intestine. Journal of Microbiology, 4, 30–35. (in Russian)
37. Ardatskaya, M.D., Minushkin, O.N. (2006). Modern principles of diagnostics and pharmacological correction. Gastroenterology. Supplement to the Journal “Consilium Medicum”, 8, 1–25. (in Russian)
38. Erdyakova A.S., Chicherin, I.Yu., Lundovskih, I.A., Pogorelsky, I.P. (2012). Experimental assessment of the lymphocytotoxic action of bifidobacteria and lactobacteria. Practical Medicine, 3(58), 194–196. (in Russian)
39. Chicherin, I.Yu., Darmov, I.V., Bogacheva N.V., Pogorelsky, I.P., Lundovskih, I.A., Shevtsov A.N. (2013). Study on the effect of high doses of probiotic Bifidumbacterin and microorganisms of the intestinal auto-flora on the body of white mice and the indicators of cellular immunity. Medical Council of the Volga Region, 1(6): 85–90. (in Russian)
40. Maksimov, I.K. (2004). Microbiocenosis disorder on the background of polychemotherapy in patients with oncological diseases of the blood system: new models of diagnostics and correction. Pharmateca, 13, 79–84. (in Russian)
For citation: Chicherin I.Y., Pogorelsky I.P., Lundovskikh I.A., Darmov I.V., Shabalina M.R. INTESTINAL DYSBIOSIS, HUMAN HEALTH AND FUNCTIONAL NUTRITION. Theory and practice of meat processing. 2017;2(4):44-61. https://doi.org/10.21323/2414-438X-2017-2-4-44-61
- There are currently no refbacks.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 License.