FOOD HYPERSENSITIVITY AND PRODUCTS OF ANIMAL ORIGIN RESOURCES
or polypeptides. Most cases of food allergy are IgE-mediated allergic reactions. Recent discoveries in medicine, detailing and classification of food hypersensitivity require further researches to develop modern techniques and product recipes with specified properties
for consumers with food hypersensitivity. Existing technologies are based on the elimination and or reduction of the content of the allergenic substance in food. The article provides an overview of causes of food intolerance and food allergy, legislative background, a list of food allergens and methods of control, market profile of hypoallergenic produce and scientific approaches to creating hypoallergenic food products based on raw materials of animal origin.
About the AuthorsA. B. Lisitsyn
doctor of technical sciences, professor, Аcademician of the Russian Academy of Sciences, Director
I. M. Chernukha
doctor of technical sciences, professor, corresponding member to the Russian Academy of Sciences, leading research scientist of Experimental clinic — laboratory «Biologically active substances of an animal origin»
O. I. Lunina
candidate of technical sciences, senior research scientist, Department of international scientific and technical cooperation
1. Kharitonov, V.D. Perspective directions of struggle with allergy / V.D. Kharitonov, V.G. Budrik, E.J. Agarkova, S.G. Botina, K.A. Berezkina, A.G. Kruchinin, A.N. Ponomarev, E.I. Melnikova // Food Processing: Techniques and Technology. — 2012. — V. 4. — No. 27. — Р. 3–6.
2. Seitz, C.S. Food Allergy in Adults: An Over- or Underrated Problem? / C.S. Seitz, P. Pfeuffer, P. Raith, E.-B. Bröcker, A. Trautmann. // Deutsches Ärzteblatt International. — 2008. — V. 105(42). — P. 715–23.
3. Revyakina, V.A. Phenotypes of food allergy in children / V.A. Revyakina, I.A. Larkova, E.D. Kuvshinova, M.I. Shavkina, V.A. Mukhortykh // Food Questions. — 2016. — V. 85. — No. 1. — Р. 75–80.
4. Luss, L.V. Food allergens and food additives: the role in the development of food allergy and food intolerance / L.V. Luss // Effective Pharmacotherapy. — 2014. — No. 33. — Р. 12–19.
5. Control of allergens. [Electronic source: http://fskntraining. org/sites/default/files/russian/09_Allergens_RUS.pdf Access date 12.01.2017]
6. Luss, L.V. Food allergy and food intolerance, terminology, classification, problems of diagnosis and therapy. FARMARUS PRINT. Moscow, 2005. [Electronic source: adventus.info›doc/a796507.php Access date 16.01.2017]
7. Causes of allergic diseases [Electronic source: www.mif-ua. com. Access date 12.01.2017]
8. Titova, N.D. Food additives as alimentary allergens / N.D. Titova // Immunopathology, allergology, infectology. — 2008. — No. 2. — Р. 41–16.
9. Turti, T.V. Possibility of using commercial complementary meat products for the prevention of allergies in children during the first year of life / T.V. Turti, T.E. Borovik, L.S. Namazova-Baranova, E.P. Zimina, O.L. Lukoyanova, I.V. Davydova, M.A. Snovskaya //Pediatric pharmacology. — 2013. — V. 10. — No. 4. — Р. 106–112. DOI: 10.15690/pf.v10i4.761
10. Polyvalent allergy [Electronic source: ilive.com. ua›Здоровье›perekrestnaya-allergiya… Access date 23.01.2017.] 11. [Electronic source: http://www.cmps.lu.se/biostruct/people/cecilia_emanuelsson/strawberry_allergy_proteomics/ Access date 23.01.2017.]
11. Subbotina, O.A. Can allergic cross-reactions to food antigens be the cause of recurrent pancreatitis in children with food allergies? / O.A. Subbotina, N.A. Geppe, E.A. Primak, O.A. Surikova, V.P. Orekhova. //Food Questions. — 2014. — V. 83. — No. 1. — Р. 55–60.
12. Adaeva-Yanaeva, H.A. Allergy to meat. Clinical cases / H.A. Adaeva-Yanaeva, Z.A. Muslimov, D.S. Magaradze // The attending physician. — 2015. — No. 4. — P. 10.
13. Dydykin A.S. Selection of enzyme specific for bovine serum albumin in order to create hypoallergenic meat products for baby food / A.S. Dydykin, AA Gubina, E.I. Kurbatova // Collected materials of the VII International Scientific and Practical Symposium “Promising biotechnological processes in food and feed technology”. Moscow, 04/09/2014. — P. 159–164.
14. Restani, P. Meat allergy / P. Restani, C. Ballabio, S. Tripodi, A. Fiocchi // Сurrent opinion in allergy and clinical immunology.- 2009, — V. 9(3). — P. 265–269.
15. Apostolovic, D. Immunoproteomics of processed beef proteins reveal novel galactose-α-1,3-galactose-containing allergens./D.Apostolovic, T.Tran, C. Hamsten, М. Starkhammar, Т. Velickovic, М. Hage. // Allergy. — 2014. — V. 69 (10). — P. 1308–1315.
16. Boschetti, E. The discovery of low-abundance allergens by proteomics analysis involving combinatorial peptide ligand libraries/ E. Boschetti, E. Fasoli, P. G. Righetti. // Jacobs Journal of Allergy and Immunology. — 2015. — V. 2(2). — 015
17. Hofmaier, S. Immunoglobulin G in IgE-mediated allergy and allergen-specific immunotherapy / S. Hofmaier, P. Comberiati, P.М. Matricardi // Еuropean annals of allergy and clinical immunology. — 2014. — V. 46(1). — P. 6–11.
18. Borovik, T.E. Possibility for primary prevention of allergy in infants due to the introduction of hypoallergenic commercial complementary food products / T.E. Borovik, N.G. Zvonkova, O.L. Lukoyanova, T.V. Bushueva, T.N. Stepanova, V.A. Skvortsova, I.N. Zaharova, N.N. Semenova, E.K. Kutafina, E.L. Semikina, E.A. Kopyltsova, E.G. Gemdzhian // Russian Allergology Journal. — 2015. — No. 5. — Р. 68–75.
19. Ustinova, A.V. Use of rabbit meat in the nutrition of young children / A.V. Ustinova, O.K. Derevitskaya, M.A. Kretov // Vse o myase. — 2006. — No. 4. — Р. 18–20.
20. Lyakh, V.A. Development and evaluation of consumer properties of hypoallergenic meat pastes / V.A. Lyakh, L.N. Fedyanina,E.S. Smertina // Food Processing: Techniques and Technology. — 2016. — V. 40. — No. 1. — Р. 32–38.
21. Zharinov, A.I. Structural and parametric model of hypoallergenic food product and assessment of adequacy and quality / A.I. Zharinov, Y.I. Kulikov, M.A. Nikitina, M.Y. Popova, Y.V. Zheleznaya // Bulletin of the North-Caucasian Federal University. — 2006. — No. 5 — P. 55–60.
22. Subbotina, O.A. Allergic reactions to cereals in children with atopy / O.A. Subbotina, N.A. Geppe, E.A. Primak, V.P. Orekhova V.P. // Food Questions. — 2013. — V. 82. — No. 4. — Р. 34–38.
23. Kaltovich I.V., Dymar O.V. Algorithm for creating new types of immunomodulating meat products. Theory and practice of meat processing. 2016;1(4):28-42. DOI: 10.21323/2414-438X-2016-1-4-28-42
24. Damodaran Sh., Parkin KL, Fennema O. Chemistry of food products. / In Russian. — SPb.: The profession. — 2012. — P. 1009.
25. Yurchak, Z.A. Prevention and minimization of food crosscontamination with allergens / Z.A. Yurchak, O.A. Kuznetsova, D. Starchikova// Vse o myase. — 2015. — No. 5. — Р. 19–21.
For citation: Lisitsyn A.B., Chernukha I.M., Lunina O.I. FOOD HYPERSENSITIVITY AND PRODUCTS OF ANIMAL ORIGIN RESOURCES. Theory and practice of meat processing. 2017;2(2):23-36. https://doi.org/10.21323/2414-438X-2017-2-2-23-36
- There are currently no refbacks.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 License.