RISKS ASSOCIATED WITH THE PRESENCE OF ANTIMICROBIAL DRUG RESIDUES IN MEAT PRODUCTS AND PRODUCTS OF ANIMAL SLAUGHTER
About the AuthorsD. S. Bataeva
candidate of technical sciences, docent, Head of the Direction of Microbiology, leading scientific worker of the Laboratory «Hygiene of production and microbiology»
E. V. Zaiko
senior research technician of the Laboratory «Hygiene of production and microbiology»
1. European Centre for Disease Prevention and Control. The bacterial challenge: time to react — a call to narrow the gap between multidrug-resistant bacteria in the EU and the development of new antibacterial agents. Stockholm, 2009. — 54P. www.ecdc.europa.eu www.emea.europa.eu.
2. European Food Safety Authority. The Community summary report on antimicrobial resistance in zoonotic agents from animals and food in the European Union in 2004–2007. EFSA Journal, 2010, 8(4):1309–1615.
3. Basova Е. The war of the worlds: antibiotics in animal husbandry.Information agency DairyNews (LLC «News in dairy market»), 2012.
4. Zakrevsky, V.V. Modern laboratory diagnostics of antibiotics and nitrofurans in meat products/ V.V. Zakrevsky, S.N. Leleko //Proceedings of the 9th International scientific conference «Donosology –2013. Risk factors and population health upon the use of nanomaterials and nanotechnologies»/ under the general editorship of doctor of medical sciences, prof. M.P. Zakharchenko. Saint Petersburg: Christmas-plus, 2013.- pp. 136–138.
5. Minaev М.Yu., Bataeva D.S., Eremtsova А.А. Technological risks associated with formation of staphylococcal enterotoxin in production of dry uncooked smoked sausages manufactured with the use of starter cultures// Meat Industry. 2015. No. 12. pp.24–28.
6. Kruse H, Sørum H. Transfer of multiple drug resistance plasmids between bacteria of diverse origins in natural microenvironments. Applied and Environmental Microbiology, 1994, 60(11): 4015–4021.
7. European Centre for Disease Prevention and Control et al. Joint opinion on antimicrobial resistance (AMR) focused on zoonotic infections. Scientific Opinion of the European Centre for Disease Prevention and Control; Scientific Opinion of the Panel on Biological Hazards; Opinion of the Committee for Medicinal Products for Veterinary Use; Scientific Opinion of the Scientific Committee on Emerging and Newly Identified Health Risks. EFSA Journal, 2009, 7(11):1372 (http://www.efsa.europa. eu/it/efsajournal/doc/1372.pdf, accessed 21 January 2011).
For citation: Bataeva D.S., Zaiko E.V. RISKS ASSOCIATED WITH THE PRESENCE OF ANTIMICROBIAL DRUG RESIDUES IN MEAT PRODUCTS AND PRODUCTS OF ANIMAL SLAUGHTER. Theory and practice of meat processing. 2016;1(3):4-13. https://doi.org/10.21323/2414-438X-2016-1-3-4-13
- There are currently no refbacks.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 License.