PRINCIPLES OF DETERMINATION OF VALUE IN USE FOR MEAT AND MEAT PRODUCTS BASED ON QUALITY INDICATORS — THE COEFFICIENTS OF CONSUMER PROPERTIES
many factors. In different periods, the systems of price setting existed in the meat sector of the agro-industrial complex, which took into account only the external factors: competition, value of goods and production costs. The system of price formation that
was in existence in Russia up to now was based only on the costbased principle. Transition to formation of the free market prices practically has not led to changes in the methodological approaches in price setting and has not influenced their structure. The current price formation system in the meat sector of the agro-industrial
complex does not correspond to the contemporary requirements of the economic science. Thus, it is an obstacle on the way of introduction of the objective economic laws in conditions of the market relations. It is possible to achieve production efficiency with such use of the existing resources when the differentiated production costs are proportional to the utility of these resources. The utility of products is determined by a complex of properties that reflect their value in use. The main qualitative parameters are consumer properties of products. The main internal factor influencing the price
parameters is the qualitative composition of raw material. In order to create parity in price setting for different groups of products, the unified method of price equivalence with regard to the qualitative parameters of the raw material constituent was developed. Quality characteristics of meat products are composed of the product structure, morphology and chemical composition, and, finally, coefficients of consumer properties calculated with consideration for all above-mentioned factors.
About the AuthorsN. F. Neburchilova
candidate of economic sciences, docent, leading scientific worker, Head of the Direction of the Economic Problems in the Meat Industry of the Center of the Economic Analytical Investigations and Information Technologies
I. V. Petrunina
senior research worker, the Direction of the Economic Problems in the Meat Industry of the Center of the Economic Analytical Investigations and Information Technologies
1. Salimzhanov I.C. Price formation: textbook / I.C. Salimzhanov. — М.: KNORUS, 2007. — P. 304.
2. Lisitsyn А.B. Interrelation of consumer properties and prices on meat products / А.B. Lisitsyn, N.F. Neburchilova, Е.А. Mishenina // Fleischwirtschaft International. Russia. — 2008. — Issue 1. — P.77–78.
3. Simmons N.J. Integrated technologies to enhance meat quality — An Australasian perspective / N.J. Simmons, C.C. Daly, C.R. Mudford, I. Richards, G. Jarvis, H. Pleiter. — Meat Science. — 2006. — Volume 74, Issue 1. — P. 172–179.
4. http://www.australian-meat.com/uploadedFiles/Foodservice/Resources/Publications/MSA-Beef-Fact-Sheet–2014.pdf. (дата обращения 04.08.2016).
5. http://www.mla.com.au/globalassets/mla-corporate/blocks/marketing-beef-and-lamb/msa_beq-report14–15_web. pdf. (дата обращения 08.08.2016).
6. Lisitsyn А.B. Aspects of determination of meat costs on the basis of the objective criteria / А.B. Lisitsyn, N.F. Neburchilova,, А.S. Chernova // All about meat. — 2015. Issue 4. — P. 6–9.
7. Chemical composition of the Russian food products / Reference book. Under the editorship of the corresponding member of RAS, prof. I.M. Skurikhin and academician of RAMN V.А. Tutelyan. Reference book. -М.: DeLi print. — 2002, 236 pages.
8. Rogov I.А. Chemistry of food: textbook// I.А. Rogov, L.V. Antipova, N.I. Dunchenko. — М.: KolosS, 2007. — P. 853.
9. Faivishevsky М.L. Production of food-grade animal fats. — М.: Antikva, 1995. — P. 6–14.
10. Lisitsyn, A.B. Price system and economic law conflicting / A.B. Lisitsyn, N.F. Neburchilova, Е.А. Mishenina // Fleischwirtschaft International. — 2007. — Issue 5. — P. 52–53.
For citation: Neburchilova N.F., Petrunina I.V. PRINCIPLES OF DETERMINATION OF VALUE IN USE FOR MEAT AND MEAT PRODUCTS BASED ON QUALITY INDICATORS — THE COEFFICIENTS OF CONSUMER PROPERTIES. Theory and practice of meat processing. 2016;1(3):81-95. https://doi.org/10.21323/2414-438X-2016-1-3-81-95
- There are currently no refbacks.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 License.