CALCULATION OF PERFORMANCE FOR MECHANICAL DEBONING SCREW PRESSES CONSIDERING COUNTERPRESSURE
introducing the relevant empirical coefficients. These recommendations are widely used, but they do not allow the calculation of performance based on the counterpressure.
The study was conducted mathematically by the method based on the technique of «deployment of the screw channel» in the form of a rectangle covered by plate (wall of the working cylinder) and moving at a constant speed. The main attention is drawn to the assumption that the screw channel has the form of a rectangle, one side of which is equal to the depth of thread and the second side is equal to the pitch of thread.
The equation linking volumetric performance with the geometric parameters of the screw, the formula for determining the volumetric
performance of the reverse flow and the equation linking the
actual performance of the screw with its geometrical parameters,
rotation speed, counterpressure and the rheological characteristics
of raw materials are developed. The value of performance loss
for the screw press is calculated considering reverse flow of meat
through the gap. For the first time, a method for calculating the
performance of mechanical deboning screw presses is developed allowing
to consider the effect of the gaps between the tip of the screw
and the chamber, as well as the effect of «sleeve-screw» gaps on the
value of the performance loss.
About the AuthorsA. S. Ostroukh
V. A. Abaldova
1. Gonotsky V.A., Fedina L.P., Khvylya S.I., Krasyukov Y.N., Abaldova V.A. Edited by Davleev A.D. Mechanically deboned poultry meat. — Moscow: Council for poultry and eggs export from US. 2004, section 4, 200 P. — P. 116–143.
2. Faleev G.A. Equipment of meat industry enterprises — M: Food Industry. 1966. — 456 P. — P. 278.
3. www. elibrary.asabe.org, 1987, URL: http://elibrary.asabe.org/abstract.asp??JID=3&AID=30538&CID=t1987&v=30&i=4&T=1 15.05.2016. K. Sivakumaran, J. W. Goodrum Influence of Internal Pressure on Performance of a Small Screw Expeller / Transactions of the ASAE. 30 (4): 1167–1171. (doi: 10.13031/2013.30538)
4. www.degruyter.com, 2007 URL: http://www.degruyter.com/view/j/ijfe.2007.3.1/ijfe.2007.3.1.1088/ijfe.2007.3.1.1088.xml?format=INT 25.05.2016. O.P. Kolawole, Leo A.S. Agbetoye, A. S. Ogunlowo. Cassava Mach Dewatering Parameters// Article International of Food Engineering 3(1) January in (PDF Available) 607 Reads with 2007 DOI 10/2202|1556-3758/1088 Source OAI
5. Kolawole O.P., Agbetoye L.A.S., Ogunlowo A.S., Samuel T.M., Effect of Speed and Back Pressure on the Performance of Screw Press in Dewfterring of Cassava Mash / Greener Journal of Science, Engineering and Technological Research — 2012. — Vol. 2 (1). — P. 017–023.
6. Sokolov M.V., Klinkov A.S., Efremov O.V., Belyaev P.S., Odnolko V.G. Automatized design and calculation of screw machines. M.: Publishing "Mechanical Engineering 1", 2004. — P. 248.
7. Peleev AI. Technological equipment of meat industry enterprises: Textbook for high schools / AI Peleev. — 3rd ed., Ext. and rev. — M.: Food Industry, 1971. — P. 38–56.
8. Peleev AI. Technological equipment of meat industry enterprises: Textbook for high schools / AI Peleev. — 2nd ed., Ext. and rev. — M.: Pishchepromizdat, 1963. — 685 p. (P. 371–406)
9. Ivashov V.I. Technological equipment of meat industry enterprises. Part 2: Equipment for meat processing: Textbook for high schools / VI Ivashov. — SPb.: GIORD, 2007. — 464 p. P. 72–82.
10. Abaldova V.A., Ostroukh A.S. Features of mechanical deboning screw presses for poultry and fish and the development of methods for calculation of compaction process // New in the equipment and technology for poultry and eggs processing. Comp. of GU VNIIPP works. — Rzhavki — 2006. — issue 34. P. 48-58.
11. Abaldova V.A., Ostroukh A.S. The curve of compaction pressure for Unicon poultry mechanical deboning presses // New in the equipment and technology for poultry and eggs processing. Comp. of GU VNIIPP works. — Rzhavki. — 2007 — issue 34. P. 31–42.
12. Ostroukh A.S., Abaldova V.A. Justification of poultry meat mechanical deboning in screw presses // — Poultry and poultry products. — 2008. — №. 5. — P. 70–72.
13. Ostroukh AS, Abaldova VA. Justification of poultry meat mechanical deboning in screw presses // Poultry and poultry products. — 2008. — № 8. — P. 56–58.
14. Sokolov A.A. Physical-chemical and biochemical base for technology of meat and meat products — M.: Food Industry, 1965. — P. 495.
15. Abaldova V.A., Ostroukh A.S. Calculation of the separation pressure in the mechanical deboning screw presses // — Fleischwirtschaft International. — 2009. — № 1. — P. 42–46.
16. Limonov G.E. Studying of volumetric compression of meat and meat products and their flow through the holes and nozzles. Abstract of PhD in Technical Sciences dissertation. — M.: VNIIMP, 1967.
17. Machikhin J.A., Machikhin S.A. Engineering rheology of food materials. — M.: Consumer & Food Industry, 1981. — P. 214.
For citation: Ostroukh A.S., Abaldova V.A. CALCULATION OF PERFORMANCE FOR MECHANICAL DEBONING SCREW PRESSES CONSIDERING COUNTERPRESSURE. Theory and practice of meat processing. 2016;1(3):66-80. https://doi.org/10.21323/2414-438X-2016-1-3-66-80
- There are currently no refbacks.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 License.