ABOUT A «DIGITAL TWIN» OF A FOOD PRODUCT
About the AuthorsMarina A. Nikitina
Marina A. Nikitina — candidate of technical sciences, docent, leading scientific worker, the Head of the Direction of Information Technologies of the Center of Economic and Analytical Research and Information Technologies
109316, Moscow, Talalikhina str., 26 Tel: +7–495–676–92–14
Irina M. Chernukha
Irina M. Chernukha — doctor of technical sciences, professor, Academician of the Russian Academy of Sciences, leading research scientist of Experimental clinic — laboratory «Biologically active substances of an animal origin
109316, Moscow, Talalikhina str., 26. Tel: +7–495–676–97–18
Andrey B. Lisitsyn
Andrey B. Lisitsyn — doctor of technical sciences, professor, Academician of the Russian Academy of Sciences, Scientific supervisor
109316, Moscow, Talalikhina str., 26. Tel: +7(495)–676–95–11
1. Grieves, M. (2014). Grieves Digital Twin: Manufacturing Excellence through Virtual Factory Replication — LLC, 7 p. [Electronic resource: https://www.researchgate.net/publication/275211047 Access date 20.01.2020].
2. Kokorev, D.S., Yurin, A.A. (2019). Digital twins: concept, types and benefits for business. Colloquium-journal, 10–2(34), 101–104.
3. Claessen, E., Stargel, D. (2012). The digital twin paradigm for future NASA and US Air Force vehicles. 53rd AIAA/ASME/ASCE/ AHS/ASC Structures, Structural Dynamics and Materials Conference 20th AIAA/ASME/AHS Adaptive Structures Conference 14th AIAA, 8, 7247–7260. https://doi.org/10.2514/6.2012–1818
4. Lee, J., Bagheri, B., Kao, H.A. (2015). A cyber-physical systems architecture for industry 4.0-based manufacturing system. Manufacturing letters, 3, 18–23. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.mfglet.2014.12.001
5. El, Saddik A. (2018). Digital twins: the convergence of multimedia technologies. IEEE MultiMedia, 25(2), 87–92. https://doi. org/10.1109/mmul.2018.023121167
6. Söderberg, R., Wärmefjord, K., Carlson, J.S., Lindkvist, L. (2017). Toward a Digital Twin for real-time geometry assurance in individualized production. CIRP Annals, 66(1), 137–140. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.cirp.2017.04.038
7. Bolton, R.N., McColl-Kennedy, J.R., Cheung, L., Gallan, A., Orsingher, C., Witell, L., Zaki, M. (2018). Customer experience challenges: bringing together digital, physical and social realms. Journal of Service Management, 29(5), 766–808.
8. Tao, F., Sui, F., Liu, A., Qi, Q, Zhang, M., Song, B., Guo, Z., Lu, S. C.-Y., Nee, A.Y.C. (2019). Digital twin-driven product design framework. International Journal of Production Research, 57(12), 3935– 3953. https://doi.org/10.1080/00207543.2018.1443229
9. Peshkova, N. (2019). How digital twins help the Russian industry. [Electronic resource: https://rb.ru/longread/digitaltwin/. Access date 20.01.2020]. (in Russian)
10. Mukha, V.S. (2010). Computational methods and computer algebra / 2nd edition, revised and enlarged. Minsk: BGUIR. — 148 p. (In Russian)
11. Zharinov, A.I., Nelepov, Yu.N. (1995). Assessment of the main functional-technological properties of by-products of the 1st category. Meat industry, 2, 16–18. (In Russian)
12. Zharinov, A.I. (1994). The principles of modern technologies of meat processing. Part 1. Emulsified and coarsely minced meat products / under the editorship of M. P. Voyakin. Moscow: ITARTASS. — 154 p. (in Russian)
13. Nikitina, M.A., Chernukha, I.M., Nurmukhanbetova, D.E. (2019). Principal approaches to design and optimization of a diet for targeted consumer groups. News of the National Academy of Sciences of the Republic of Kazakhstan, Series of Geology and Technical Sciences, 1(433), 231–241. https://doi. org/10.32014/2019.2518–170x.28.
For citation: Nikitina M.A., Chernukha I.M., Lisitsyn A.B. ABOUT A «DIGITAL TWIN» OF A FOOD PRODUCT. Theory and practice of meat processing. 2020;5(1):4-8. https://doi.org/10.21323/2414-438X-2020-5-1-4-8
- There are currently no refbacks.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 License.